Please be assured that we are being highly vigilant in our office and in our clients homes. The health and safety of our homebuyers, visitors, employees and the community are our highest priority.
Our office will remain open by appointment only. To arrange, please call 01603 782782.
To help you feel comfortable in continuing to plan for your house move we have implemented the following for when house viewings take place.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times.
- Maximum of two people from the same household at any one time.
- Our colleagues will wear gloves.
- Please wear gloves or sanitise your hands.
- Cleaning in between viewings.
- If you or anyone in your family is feeling unwell, we ask that you rearrange your visit.
- If you or any members of your household have recently returned from abroad, we ask that you adhere to government guidelines and rearrange your appointment.
- If you have had a recent viewing and test positive for Covid 19, we kindly ask you to inform a member of the team at Stobart & Hurrell.
- Please refrain from touching surfaces, opening cupboards etc.
- Each viewing is limited to fifteen minutes.
In place of handshakes, we are exchanging big smiles and warm welcomes!
Above all, from all of us at Stobart & Hurrell we wish that you keep well and safe during these difficult times.